Did you know? About Maxilead
Maxilead Metals have been trading for over 25 years and are one of the biggest scrap metal recycling centres in the North of England. Here are some facts you may not know about us ……
Who are we?
- Maxilead Metals are a family owned and operated company with over 7 family members working day to day at our Tyldesley site.
- We buy from both trade and the general public.
- We are open 6 days a week for scrap metal deliveries.
- We can collect larger volumes of scrap metal using our extensive and modern fleet of vehicles.
Who do we buy from?
- Pretty much everybody! For example:
- Tradesmen, such as Electricians, Plumbers, Roofers etc.
- The motor trade
- Demolition contractors and Ground workers
- Builders and the Construction industry
- Manufacturers and Fabricators
- Local councils and government service providers, such as the Fire Brigade.
- Local collectors and businesses
- And of course the general public! Whether you are getting rid of a scrap car or your old boiler!
Why choose Maxilead?
We know that there are a lot of Scrap Metal Recycling Centres available in the North West, so why choose us? Here is why we think we are a cut above the rest:
- We can pay the best prices on all grades of scrap metal.
- Immediate payment can be made.
- We are a one stop shop for all your metal recycling needs.
- Our site is fully licenced and we are approved by all governing bodies.
- Our friendly staff will provide an honest service that will be sure to impress.
- We have full CCTV monitoring and scales can be seen by customers as their scrap metal is being weighed.
- Our renowned skip and scrap metal collection service. We can provide quick turnarounds and full paper trails.
The decision couldn’t be easier! Next time you have some Scrap Metal to dispose off, be sure to contact Maxilead Metals.
We are open to trade and the public:
Monday – Friday 8AM until 5PM (Please note we close for lunch from 11.45am to 12.30pm)
Saturday 8AM until 12 NOON